Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral sex

i had few kisses with my gf n i even kissed her n her neck n suddenly after some time i saw her pants n it was all wet till th feets i am confused about what was tha can u help me plz

She might have gotten aroused from your kisses and it made her vagina wet.  That shouldn't be enough to make her pants all wet.  Maybe you should ask her what the cause of the wetness was.  Or maybe you should ignore it and just keep doing what you both enjoy.  She would like that.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.