Sex Advice/Oral Sex/My partner does not please me

Question
I'm 23 been with my partner for 8 year we have 2 kids together . But he doesn't please me in bed . He is a very selfish lover he only worries about him self it fills like . He will not kiss me to get me turned on before sex , doesn't touch me , or won't go down on me . Iv tried telling him I need four play or for him to play with me but all I get in this isn't 50 shades of grey or I don't have time for that . But yet every time  we have sex it's the same thing he tell me to come give him head and then we have sex an in all this he doesn't even kiss me and like always I'm left unsatisfied. Wut can I do or say to him to change this ?

Answer
I suggest you tell him you won't let him do what he wants until he starts doing what you want.  Tell him no intercourse unless he performs a certain number of minutes of foreplay, during which he does the things you want.  Tell him no fellatio for him until he starts performing oral on you.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.