Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Premature Ejaculation

Question
Hello:

What is the approximate time for a man to have an orgasm from start of masturbation or intercourse?  I know that it varies from person to person.

What is regarded as premature ejaculation in regards to minutes from start of intercourse or masturbation to finish?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Premature ejaculation usually means that a male ejaculates as soon as he penetrates his partner.  The average time to orgasm in masturbation is 5-10 minutes and in intercourse is 10-15 minutes.  Plenty of men vary from these times; in general, women like to have intercourse for at least 10 minutes.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.