Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Prone masturbation

Question
Hello I have a question about prone masturbation. 

Since I was about 6 or 7 ive done something ive recently found out is called prone masturbation. This is the only way ive been able to achieve orgasm and recently I googled it to see if I was the only person that did this. To my surprise ive found alot of stories, all exactly like mine. They've started from a young age and are unable to orgasm through sex or any other way for that matter. Ive also found out that this type of masturbation is harmful. So I have a few questions...

1. Am I ever going to be able to reach orgasm through sex and if so ..how?

And

2. I saw a small article talking about infertility and prone masturbation.. can I be infertile because of this? 

I had no idea I was harming myself and not being able to orgasm just by having sex is really bothering me and I hope I can still do it. 

Thank you for your help

Answer
You can overcome prone masturbation.  Simply resolve to give it up forever.  Then take a week or two off from masturbation and other sexual contact.  At the end of that time, you will find it easier to masturbate to orgasm using only your hand.  Once you are habituated to regular hand masturbation, it will be easier for you to reach orgasm in intercourse.

Prone masturbation does not cause infertility.

To learn more about prone masturbation and how to overcome it (mostly for males, but females can benefit from these techniques too) see: http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.