Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Ejaculation

Question
QUESTION: Hi Sir,

I'm new to sex life,but m facing difficulties controlling my ejaculations and whenever my average time is 1 min only I assume .
Can you please help me with this

Thanks,
Vivek

ANSWER: When you're new to sex, there is often a learning curve.  Just work at taking a little longer each time.  If you persist in reaching orgasm earlier than you want to, then it might be worth seeking professional help for premature ejaculation.  But when you're new to sex is not the time to do that.  Practice makes perfect.

QUESTION: Hi Sir,

Thanks for  your reply,just one more questions can premature ejaculations can be controlled practicing masturbation too because I think even during masturbartion ,I tend to ejaculate a little early I think or i dont know if its just my thinking?

Thanks,
Vivrk

Answer
Keep working at it.  Try to last a little longer each week.  Masturbating is the usual way men practice to overcome their PE.  An online support group for PE men might also be of help.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.