Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Libido Loss For Days After Ejaculation

Question
Hello I am 26 years old and am I bit confused as to why I lose my libido for many days after ejaculating. Sometimes it will take a whole week after ejaculation for me to feel the desire for sex. I have checked my testosterone levels and everything came back normal. I am healthy and have great circulation. I do have varicocele but my urologist said that has nothing to do with erections or sex only sperm production and fertility. However i do notice my actual semen volume is very very low even after building up for many days maybe that has something to do with it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
Have you tried being sexual even when you're not feeling like it?  There is no reason to wait to have a burning desire for being sexual.  Most of the time one's partner can get one in the mood for sex.  If your urologist doesn't see the problem, then there's probably nothing I can do over the Internet.  Most males your age like to ejaculate about once a day or close to it.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.