Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Premature ejaculation

Question
Hi Doctor,

I once have taken tramadol (50 to 100mg) for premature ejaculation, and ever since I have been on a daily dosage of (upto 120mg - one single dose only per day) for 2 years and still..
I actually am happy with its light energy boost the first hours and the fact that it helps me sleep after a few hours), so I take my dose around to 8 to 9 pm.
A pharmacist that I know suggested taking 10mg citalopram intead as a single daily dose and keeping the tramadol only twice per week (meaning to alternate in between the 2). I would like to know if you recommend so and if you have any other recommendations for my case.
I also was looking into taking Inositol & L-tyrosine.
I'm already taking Ashwagandha, cordyceps, Arginine, garlic & Milk thistle supplements.
I would like to know your suggestions.

Thanks,
Mike

Answer
I am not a medical doctor.  I don't give advice on any of those medications.  I suggest you consult with the doctor who prescribed them or with your pharmacist.  I also don't know anything about those other remedies you mentioned.  A support group online for men with PE might be of assistance.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.