Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Questions about girlfriend

Question
My girlfriend and I have been together for 6 months and she has let me see her vagina for the first time last night.  It was the first vagina I've seen in real life.  It was so pink and beautiful.  She didn't let me touch or anything but just look.  She showed me all the parts of her vulva.  Why is her vagina pink?  Do all girls have small clits?  When I showed her my cock and balls she was excited.  I let her touch and even let her kiss it and put it in her mouth.  Last night was the first time I've seen her naked.  She has the most gorgeous boobs ever.  How do I kiss her vulva when she lets me?

Answer
Pink is just the color that vaginas are.  I think they would be just as nice if they were some different color.  The clitoris is usually a very small part on a female.  Most males just get down and work on the vulva with their lips and tongue.  Avoid stimulating the clitoris directly; instead, work on the area around it.  For safer sex, use a thin piece of flavored latex called a dental dam.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.