Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Regarding masturbation

Question
QUESTION: I am a teenage boy of 19. I am very intererted in sex and really want to fuck a girl. But since i am not able to find any such girl, i watch porn. Though i watch porn only once a week, but i masterbate after watching frequently. I am skinny. My height is 6ft. and i weigh 60kg. i masturbate thrice a week and i am not able to control myself. Now whenever i see a sexy girl, my penis leaks some less dense semen. I want to know is it a sign of over masterbation? Will it affect my sex life after marriage if i continue masterbating? How do i leave this habit? Plz help

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good for you.  It will not affect your height or weight.  Most males your age masturbate a lot more than three times a week.  See this page to see the many health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

QUESTION: But what about leakage on seeing a sexy girl? Is it normal?

Answer
Yes, that happens to a lot of males.  The leakage is probably not semen but is rather pre-cum, or bulbourethral fluid.  It is a sign that your body is working very well when you have leaks like that.  It is probably only a few drops of fluid that no one else knows came out.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.