Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex advice

Question
i am a teen of 18. i and my girlfriend perform sex quite frequently. but every time i face a problem. it takes me roughly 5 minutes to ejaculate and afterwards it takes a lot of time to make my dick stand again. my girlfriend does not like this and every time i am embarrassed. though after 10 to 15 minutes my penis stands again, but i think its a very long time. even my girlfriend cums 2 to 3 times while i am erecting my penis. i used to masturbate a lot when i was 16 yrs. old and watched porn. is this the cause of over masturbation? how can i cure it to last long? plz help

Answer
Five minutes to ejaculate is not so bad.  That is typical for your age.  You do not have a problem.  If the length bothers you, then just work at lasting a little longer each time.  There is also no reason to be embarrassed about taking 10 to 15 minutes for the next round.  Most guys need half an hour or more.  That is called the refractory period.  It will only get longer as you get older.

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males also masturbate even when they are sexually active.  To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.