Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Unable to enjoy oral sex

Question
I have been with my husband for over seven years. We have a very good and open sex life. I am very comtable with sex , who I am sexually and what I like. I have always liked when he performs oral sex on me. And I still do mentally, but my issue is the past 6 months or so my body has physically rejecting it. It makes me sick to my stomach and my body gets tense in a bad way, it is so bad it is even noticeable to him when it happens. There is no mental reason for this to be happening. I have never had anything bad happen to me sexually that would make my body react in such a strange why. I am just worried that this will happen with other sexually acts. Is there anything I can do to make it go away?

Answer
I think you should relax and work at trying to enjoy it more.  There is no reason for you to feel that way about having oral sex performed on you.  If your problem persists, it would be a good idea to talk to a sex therapist or psychologist about it.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.