Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Husband's ideas

My husband is currently deployed and will be home not long from now.  He would like to sex with my boobs and make me squirt.  We were only married 2 weeks before he deployed and only had sex 4 times before he left.  I know he loves my boobs because every time he got close to me, he would always compliment me on my boobs or he would get behind me and cup my boobs.  How does he have sex with my boobs and make me squirt?

Intermammary intercourse can be accomplished if the woman's breasts are big enough to meet.  You hold them together and he thrusts between them.  This will probably make him squirt, but it is unlikely to make you do so.  Perhaps after he is done with intermammary intercourse, he can work on you.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.