Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Live without sex

Question
Hello i am Robert,
I currently live far away from my wife. It's been four months since. This means i still don't have sex during this period, however sometime i really want to have sex but the thing i don't want to cheat my wife. Can you give me some advice of how i can live without sex until i return to my wife. I have 6 more months to go.

Answer
Most men in your situation masturbate well and often.  Six months isn't so long.  It's more important for you to be faithful to your wife than for you to have intercourse in the next six months.  If you really haven't been masturbating frequently the past four months, now is a good time to start.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.