Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Orgasm issues

Question
I have a new partner and was able to have an orgasm the first time but since then have not. I feel pressure to as he wants me and he even brought it up about how it happened right away the first time. I do get aroused and have an enjoyable experience every time but wish I could get past this mental block. What would help? What should I say to him?Should I tell him not to expect it and that I don't have to have one every time-I do fine on my own-or is there another way to relax about it so that it can happen? And is it realistic to expect a woman to have one every time?

Answer
Not very many women have orgasms every time they have sex.  It would probably help you a lot if you told your new partner not to say anything about your having an orgasm or not.  You shouldn't feel any pressure to have an orgasm.  An orgasm is something you should enjoy and not feel a duty to have.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.