Sex Advice/Oral Sex/pregnancy

Question
when my gf and i have sex she always plays with me till i am actually dripping precum.  i then put it in her and we have sex.  my question and concern is can she get pregant from all the precum i put in her??  when i actually cum i pull my cock out and she reaches down and holds her pussy lips open and i just shoot on her.  sometimes after i have shot it all i will put my cock back in and i know maybe push a little cum inside her but we have always been told that once the cum has been exposed to air all the sperm are dead.  is this true??

Answer
It is possible for the activities you describe to cause pregnancy.  For best contraceptive results, place a condom on as soon as you are erect and leave it on until you are finished having sex.  Small quantities of sperm can be present in pre-cum.  Exposing them to air will not necessarily kill them.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.