Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Oral sex with wife's friend

I am a 65 year old man whose wife has never been into oral sex but recently she told me her friend has always found me attractive and she likes to give oral sex if i was interested. My wife said it would happen while she was there also and they might engage is sex together. I would really like to do this but wonder if they may have to many negative effects on our marriage?

You're better off if you don't do that.  There are too many possibilities for jealously and resentment.  If you're going to have sex outside the marriage, it is better if you don't do it with someone your wife knows, and certainly don't do it with her in the room.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.