Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Oral sex with wife's friend

Question
I am a 65 year old man whose wife has never been into oral sex but recently she told me her friend has always found me attractive and she likes to give oral sex if i was interested. My wife said it would happen while she was there also and they might engage is sex together. I would really like to do this but wonder if they may have to many negative effects on our marriage?

Answer
You're better off if you don't do that.  There are too many possibilities for jealously and resentment.  If you're going to have sex outside the marriage, it is better if you don't do it with someone your wife knows, and certainly don't do it with her in the room.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.