Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sexual curiosity

Question
QUESTION: Doug, hi and how are you doing?  I'm curious about the notion of a man rubbing this genitals on smooth areas of a woman's body. Which areas (such as the thighs) do you think would be nice for a man to rub on as for the whole body?  Thanks.

ANSWER: Whatever areas don't have hair, whether shaved or not.  The thighs are apt to be shaved so they would feel less smooth than the back, for instance, or the stomach.

If you're interested in rubbing your penis against a woman, how about her vagina, or maybe her mouth?  Those are completely different from the ones you're asking about.

QUESTION: Dr. Adams, thanks!  I'm sorry that at the end of your answer you shown me that you were uncomfortable with my wonder.  I agree with whatever areas don't have hair, vagina, and mouth.

Would you answer the following though?  Curious again, I think that (you) could've listed the side of the hips since they are quite smooth.  Also, the side of the body, breasts, arms, and clean arm pits.  Dr. Adams, thanks again!!  Personally, when married, I consider this to be adventurous for both if the woman agrees to it.

Answer
It's up to you and your partner.  I'm not aware of any parts of the body being popular venues for penis-rubbing other than the vagina, mouth, anus, and (rarely) between the breasts, known as intermammary intercourse.  I think some of the rubbing you allude to is practiced by couples who want to preserve their virginities.  It is hard to imagine married couples having "sex," if you call it that, by the husband thrusting his penis against the wife's hips.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.