Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Women & Intercourse

Question
Hello:

When men have an orgasm after intercourse, they commonly stop having intercourse at that time.  Is this the same of women? That is, when they have an orgasm from intercourse, do they lose the desire to continue to have intercourse or can all women go not stop?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
The penis gets extremely sensitive after ejaculating, and then a man cannot continue with sex or masturbation.  The female is not similarly burdened, and she can put up with intercourse (or masturbation) even after she has an orgasm.  Women have a much easier time being multi-orgasmic than males.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.