Sex Advice/Oral Sex/I need help :(

Question
QUESTION: my boyfriend and i have been together for almost 7 months and we have had sex a total of 4 times. and i feel like its my fault because he is only the 3rd person I've been with and I've never really done anything but missionary. and Recently he had asked me to 69 with him. I've never given or received oral from anyone. I need help on what to do. Thank you in advance!

ANSWER: I don't see how anything is your fault.  No one expects you to do anything you don't want to.  If you want to do oral but are unsure, tell him so and see how he can help you.  See if he will perform cunnilingus on you and see how you like it.  If you are willing to take the next step, ask him to show you how he likes fellatio performed.  Once you've both learned both of those acts, you can try 69, which combines them.

QUESTION: Thank you! i also have another issue. The only way i can get off is by clitoral stimulation and my boyfriend isn't really into fingering... i don't know what else to do.... its so frustrating.

Answer
I think it's time for a new boyfriend.  If you can only reach orgasm clitorally and your boyfriend isn't into clitoral stimulation, then I don't think there's a window for orgasm for you in that relationship.

Another option would be to assume a sexual position (rear entry, for one) that would let you masturbate during intercourse.  You might point out to your boyfriend that he shouldn't be the only one having an orgasm during your intercourse.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.