Sex Advice/Oral Sex/help?

Question
Alright. Last month i started period the 17th or 16th ended the 20th. I had unprotected sex on the 30th and the 5th i believe. The man never finished because i made him stop super early. He wasnt even close. Is it possible i could be pregnant or am i overthinking things? Im nauseous sometimes & my lower abdomen hurts sometimes. Im paleish. No frequent peeing. No odd cravings, no tender breasts. Im almost 19 years old and kind of scared. Thankyou for your time.

Answer
If you had unprotected intercourse, you could be pregnant even if you think you stopped tha man from ejaculating.  Small amounts of sperm-containing fluids can dribble out of his penis before he ejaculates.  The longer you had intercourse, the more likely this is to happen.

Only a doctor could tell if you're pregnant.  A home pregnancy test might give you part of an answer.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.