Sex Advice/Oral Sex/scared !

Question
QUESTION: I pushed my penis about 2 inches inside her vagina. We wiped my penis dry before and I hadnít ejaculated yet. I did not ejaculate inside her either. It was around 8-9 days after her period. She has a 28 day cycle.
Is there a chance she is pregnant ?

ANSWER: If you had your penis inside her vagina, there is a chance she could become pregnant, but not a very good one in the circumstances you describe.  If you're going to be thrusting your penis inside a female's vagina, it would be a good idea to plan to use contraception ahead of time (if you don't want to become pregnant).

QUESTION: I didnt really thrust. My penis was just inside her for 10-15 seconds. Does this make any difference ? Thanks for being helpful.

Answer
If your penis was inside her, you could have delivered live sperm into her.  That makes all the difference in the world.  If you were really serious about preventing pregnancy, you would have kept her penis very far away from the inside of her vagina.  Try to make a better plan for the next time.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.