Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Genital surgery


I am in a situation where i physically cant have sex because of an inflamed tissue on my cervix. Im getting surgery to remove it and the healing is 2 weeks. Also my boyfriend likes head alot but i cant do it as much as he like because i was sexually abuse by an ex and ive been working through but it seems as hes not patient and waiting with me as I get through this and also post surgery waiting how do I please him without feeling like a chore?

You should take those two weeks to heal and not try to do anything sexual with your boyfriend.  Tell him that he will have to understand.  He can please himself while you're recovering.  Ask your doctor exactly what the sexual restrictions are and how long they should last.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Doug Adams, Ph.D.


I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.


I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

Past/Present Clients
I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.

©2017 All rights reserved.