Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Genital surgery

Question
I am in a situation where i physically cant have sex because of an inflamed tissue on my cervix. Im getting surgery to remove it and the healing is 2 weeks. Also my boyfriend likes head alot but i cant do it as much as he like because i was sexually abuse by an ex and ive been working through but it seems as hes not patient and waiting with me as I get through this and also post surgery waiting how do I please him without feeling like a chore?

Answer
You should take those two weeks to heal and not try to do anything sexual with your boyfriend.  Tell him that he will have to understand.  He can please himself while you're recovering.  Ask your doctor exactly what the sexual restrictions are and how long they should last.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.