Sex Advice/Oral Sex/What does this tell you about a man?

What does this tell you about a man? The only reason why he had sex with a European women is because she promised him that if she gets pregnant with his child, she will allow her child to live with him from birth until child custody ends at 18, as long as she can see her child any time she wants to? This would even be the case if the women were to break up the relationship before her child is born.

I doubt that's the only reason he had sex, but a man who would believe that is pretty gullible.  If the child is born in Europe to an absent foreign father, most likely the mother would have sole custody and would probably be able to get child support from the father.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.