Sex Advice/Oral Sex/I love cunnilingus!

Question
I'm a man who loves to give oral sex to women. I love the taste, scent, and intimacy of kissing and licking her sacred parts. My problem is how do you find a woman that likes it? I've heard that most women demand this act, but my luck with such women hasn't been very successful. I used to lick my ex-girlfriend with great enthusiasm, but she was so insecure about her body that nothing I said could make her understand that I loved it. In her mind I only said that to make her feel good. I would like advice on this because I plan on getting married soon and would love to pleasure my future wife this way on a regular basis. My other problem is how do you bring up such a subject when dating with out sounding like a pervert? I don't care what other men say; nothing beats the taste of a woman.

Answer
R.,

Women, including myself, have been told that the only reason men perform oral sex on them is so that they could get it in return. Thats not true for all men, but understand this:  women oftentimes have discharge, periods, etc. and they dont always feel so clean and fresh down there.  Many feel a need to shave, and if it gets too "hairy" they might not let you down there.

Just explain to her that you love it, because you love the taste of her.  Use words like "nectar" and "juice" because women usally dig these words.  :)

As for bringing it up while dating...depends on how far you are into the dating.  If you're getting married soon, then sex has probably already come up in some way.  A good way to open the doors to communication is to play an adult game using cards or a board.  Visit www.premieradult.com for ideas on this.  Another way is to simply talk.  Lay down and ask her about her likes and dislikes sexually.  She will do the same for you.

Michelle

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Michelle