Sex Toys/eroscillator

Question
QUESTION: Hi Domina,

I'm very curious about the eroscillator. I read something about it on the internet but I'm not sure how it works.
Is it really that good? What are the best heads? And what's the best way to use it? I hope you can answer my questions and have an personal advise.

p.s. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Holland (europe)

Bianca

ANSWER: Hello Biance,

Thank you for your question.  Your English is just fine!

The Eroscillator is an amazing sex toy actually.  Everyone I know who has ever tried it has raved about it and have said it gave them the best orgasms they had ever had. It is very well made, with a high quality motor.  That means it is very powerful, will last a long time and is specifically designed for targeted clitoral stimulation (although it does have a G spot attachment as well).  In my opinion, it is best for clitoral pleasure though.

It works somewhat like a vibrator via vibration.  But in addition to vibration it oscillates back and forth, like an electric toothbrush. Unlike vibrators, the oscillations are more intense and focused.  This is because of the unique power-heads that attach directly to the motor (between 2200 and 3600 oscillations per minute--which is very fast on the highest setting) and because of how it flickers the clitoris, rather than buzz it.   It has three intensities: low, medium and high. It is not as powerful as the Hitachi Magic Wand, but the oscillations make for a more intense stimulation that won't leave you numb.

The best way to use it is on the clitoris.  Everyone is difference on how they like clitoral stimulation, so it is important to try it different ways. Touching lightly may give you more stimulation than pressing firmly, and you may want to try on the side of the clitoris rather than directly ON it. In fact, many women have a sweet spot on one side of their clitoris that is more sensitive than anywhere else.

The regular Eroscillator comes with 3 head attachments:

***Golden Spoon- An enhanced version & favorite attachment which has a concave cavity specially made to stimulate the clitoris on one side, and a flat surface with small droplets to stimulate the inner and outer lips on the other side. This is probably the most popular head, so I would say it is likely the best, but it depends on who you ask.

Ball & Cup- more gentle stimulation of clitoris and nipples.

Grapes and Cockscomb - bumpy on one side like grapes and cupped on the other side. More friction.

It is a luxury sex toy to be sure, but it is likely the best of its kind on the market, and there is not really anything that comes close to the type of sensation it gives, or the orgasms women get from it.  I have never heard of anyone not be satisfied with it. I would say it is worth the $$ you spend for it, but then I like good quality toys and ones that last a long time.  This has a 1 year warranty and will likely last for many years if taken proper care of.

So, yes, I highly recommend it!

Thanks and happy orgasms,

Domina

QUESTION: Domina,

Thanks for your answer. I heard about it from my best friend. She told me it was good denailing my orgasms, cuz I have a problem with that. Its very difficult for me to stop at the point where my orgasm starts. She told me it was more easy to stop with a toy.
I'm not very sure about that.

Have you some advise for this problem?

Bianca

ANSWER: Hi Bianca,

I'm not sure what you mean by "denailing".  Can you give me more detail?

I'll get right back to you with an answer.

Thanks!
Domina

QUESTION: Domina,

I mean back off my orgasm. Like stopping the stimulation with my finger before I get an orgasm. its called denial.

Bianca

Answer
Hi Bianca,

Ah, yes, I see. Well that takes practice.  What you need to do is start backing off before you feel the orgasm peaking. Pull away the vibrator or your fingers and focus somewhere until the peaking subsides and then start again. You have to no where that point of no return is, and then stop just before that happens.  Often it is hard to determine, so many people start their orgasm before they want to, and back off too late when it could be the most intense.

I think the Eroscillator would actually send you to the edge of orgasm rather quickly, so with any toy like that you would have to play around the clitoris and not directly on it, and keep going to other parts of the body and then coming back.

Also, deep breathing will both help you to back off and also intensify orgasm, so you may want to practice that as well.

But to be honest, orgasm denial is very hard and does take lots of practice and also control. Luckily, the practice part is fun, so keep trying and use some of those techniques.  Eventually you will get better at it.

Hope that helps!

Domina

Sex Toys

Domina