Sex Toys/Re: Eroscillator

QUESTION: Hi Domina,

Thaks for the answer. I agree, it's very difficult to find the point of no return. How can I find it more easy? I hope the practice part is fun. Maybe you can help me to expert this technique.

You can also mail or chat me private, if that works better.

ANSWER: Hello Bianca,

Sorry, I really don't have time to chat in private. What you need to do is really just practice and eventually it will get easier.  Here is a technique used for G spot, but you can use the same exercise for clitoral as well (breathing, slow exploration) just exchange the clitoris for the G spot.

Deborah Sundahl, author of “Female Ejaculation and the G-spot” recommends sitting in front of a full length mirror and a flashlight, so you can not only feel, but see your G-spot as well, once it becomes aroused.  Also, make sure you have a big absorbent towel under you or a sex blanket like the Liberator Throe to absorb ejaculate.  It is also a good idea, to empty your bladder before attempting G-spot stimulation, orgasm and female ejaculation.
Here are her Steps to Stimulating Your G-spot and Ejaculating

Breathe deeply and relax.  Being relaxed is an important part of creating G-spot orgasms and female ejaculation. Begin squeezing your PC muscles and imagining that you’re G-spot is swelling and becoming aroused.  Slowly stroke your vulva, clitoris, urethra and vaginal opening.
   Insert a lubed up finger or two into your vagina and begin feel where your G-spot is.  Feel the wrinkly spot in the middle, the two grooves on both sides and the tail at the back.  Breathe deeply as your gently squeeze your G-spot with your fingers to stimulate the prostate gland to produce ejaculate fluid.
   Apply gentle but firm pressure.  The G-spot responds best to very firm pressure.  Press all around the G-spot, feeling around, moving slowly.  Notice the difference in how each touch feels, whether you feel numbness or erotic sensation.  Try different types of strokes and varying types of pressure to see what feels best.  Circular or back and forth stroking feels good to most women.  Some women enjoy vigorous penetration and will thrust their pelvis up to meet and position the thrusts to their best advantage.  Usually, most women find that a deep, firm pressure is needed to arouse the G-spot.  Some women will prefer stimulation around the G-spot, but not directly upon it.  You can also use various G-spot sex toys that are designed especially for G-spot stimulation.  The strength of a woman’s PC muscles is directly related to her ability to reach orgasm through intercourse; therefore stronger PC muscles will promote stronger G-spot orgasms, and easier arousal of this zone.
   If you feel like you have to pee, that is good. Don’t tense up and keep going with what feels good.  Remember to breathe deep and relax.  Continue to pump your PC muscles to stimulate the entire region.
   Try slow circular movements while keeping the pressure firm.  Notice as your G-spot begins to swell.
   Build erotic arousal as you continue to press, rub, squeeze and massage your G-spot.  Continue to breathe slow and deep, clenching and releasing your PC muscles with each breath.  Build the erotic feeling so it is full and ripe.  You can switch to a G-spot toy here if you like, or continue using your fingers.
   Once your G-spot is swollen and engorged, you can now try to ejaculate.  Build this to a level of arousal at which you feel you are about to orgasm.  You may feel “ejaculation rockets” (streaks of pleasure) shooting down your thighs and you will most likely have the urge to pee.  Continue to relax, breathe deep, and squeeze and release your PC muscles and you continue to massage your G-spot.
   Practice pushing out the ejaculate.  Stimulate your G-spot as your raise your buttocks off the floor, and firmly pushing OUT with your PC muscles.  Hold. Stop.  Then continue massaging.  Repeat the PUSH-HOLD-RELAX-STIMULATE until you a craving climax.  If you are very aroused, you feel you need to pee, and your G-spot is very swollen you are ready to ejaculate.
   Lay back and stimulate your G-spot then take you finger (or toy) out and immediately push out as if to pee.  If you ejaculate great.  You can keep this going by pushing in with your finger again, the remove finger and push out with your PC muscles.  Continue ejaculating until you are fulfilled, or can’t produce any more.

Hope that helps.

Good luck with your exploration and practice.

Can I also try this with my clit?
I don't like sticking things in my pussy.
Whats the best way to do it with my clit?

Hello Bianca,

Yes, you can use the same method, but use a clitoral stimulator instead and just stimulate the clitoris, around it and the vulva.  Try the deep breathing and go so to explore the feelings. Back off when you feel you are getting close to climax and stimulate somewhere else, or simply breathe very deep until you feel you can continue.

Read more from Annie Sprinkle about sex & breath-

And, Energy orgasms-

Sex Toys

I am your Personal Pleasure Guide and I can answer questions about any sex toy on the market, including toys for women, men, transgender, bi, gay, lesbian or other. My specialties include women's sexuality, sexual pleasure and sex toys for women, including the G-spot, body safe lubricants, sex toy materials, including those to avoid. I also know a lot about men's sex toys include dolls, c-rings, prostate stimulators, anal toys, and masturbators. I have extensive knowledge about bondage and kink toys including proper and safe usage, as well as sex toys for couples and romance products to help spice up and enhance your relationship. In addition to sex toys, I am very knowledgeable about sexuality, the sexual response cycle, and sexual anatomy, so can advise you on the best toys for specific body parts and how to use them for maximum benefit. I have tested numerous sensation and stimulating creams as well, so can advise on these type of products, if they work, how to use them, and what products to avoid. If you are wondering about a product comparison, I can give you my honest opinion on many varieties of a similar toy type, including pros and cons of each. In addition to sex toy questions, I do have a lot of knowledge about human sexuality and relationships as well and have answered questions about open relationships, erectile dysfunction, and other issues. If I don't have the answer myself, I will find it for you, as well as other resources to check out. My G+ Profile is here-

As as pleasure consultant, I have worked for 6 years in various sex toy shops, including brick and mortar shops where I advised customers on what types of toys they may like to purchase, as well as educating them on the toys and sexuality in general. For the past 5 years I have honestly reviewed over 1000 sex toy products, including creating a guide to body safe lubes (paraben and glycerin free), written articles on sex toy materials and some known toxins, sex toy safety, glass toys and their safety, Eco-friendly sex toys, sex toys for women, men and couples to share. I have an established sex toy review blog with over 5000 articles, reviews and sexual information posts, and have gained a reputation as a sex toy expert.

Society for Human Sexuality, San Francisco Club Cal Exotics Xbiz Real Sex Toy Reviews

Publications, Sex Life Canada,, the Sex Carnival, Whiplash!, SMUT, Divine Caroline, Carnal nation, Good Vibes magazine, Lover Magazine, Broken Pencil, AltSexTalk, Ezine Articles, Real Sex Toy Reviews, Boinkology, Examiner,, and many more.

6 years working in the sex toy industry 5 years reviewing sex toys and writing articles on sexuality BFA and a BA Numerous workshops on sexuality and sex toys in general.

Governor General's Award for the highest GPA

My main emphasis is writing sex educational review of sexuality products for the adult public via my blog and various other publications. I have also written articles and product descriptions for various sex toys shops including, TabuToys, Pink Cherry, Babeland, Good Vibes,, MyTickleSpot, as well as numerous specialty shops and manufacturers of quality sex toy products. Manufacturers include Lelo, We-Vibe, Cal Exotics, Pipedreams, Sportsheets, Ruby Glass, Happy Valley, Fun Factory, Vibratex, Liberator, Adam & Eve, Dr Laura Berman Intimate Basics, Big Teaze Toys, Tantus and more.