Sex Toys/help

Question
Its my boyfriend's birthday and i'm getting a hotel for the night but i need some ideas to make it the best, most spontaneous and sexiest night ever!

Answer
Hi Chinny-

Not knowing your boyfriend and his likes, I will just go over a few things that men generally like.

Us women, for the most part, are into romance. Men on the other hand are very visual creatures. I would definitely wear something sexy and provocative; men love that. A pair of thongs is just up a mans alley ... trust me. Also be the aggressor. Make is seem like you want ... or even, need the sex. That will drive him wild.

You can decorate the room and such, but men are more about the visual and physical contact when it comes to sex. Being aggressive and dressing sexy will turn him on a lot.

Let me know if I can help you anymore. I don't mind at all.

Angie :)  

Sex Toys

Angie B..