Sex Toys/female friendly porn

Question
Hey there, thanks for making yourself availiable to assist people , I don't know if this question is best suited for this catagory, but I couldn't find one that I think it fits into. In "female erotica" the one expert is away. Maybe you can help if you don't mind. My wife and I are recently married, 20 year old former virgins ( before our marriage) I was having , uhm, trouble getting hard ( another expert said it was something called performence anxiety) we tried watching porn together and it was a success, but it was a bit too intense for her ( she has never watched porn) we both only like lesbian porn, she probably needs sonething passionate and more focused on the romance then close up shots, I also think a toy might help our sex life, which struggles for various reasons. Any suggestions?

Answer
I really don't know that many sites that have pornographic movies, but the one I do know is called Xhamster. It's free and you can choose from a number of types of movies. Talk to her about what she is looking for, and see if you can find a movie that suits you both :)  

Sex Toys

Angie B..