Sex Toys/gentle lube

Hello I have kind of an awkward question. My wife and I are young and inexperianced, we've been trying some new positions and we where having problems with friction.  We tried using KY gel and something called wet to help but after the sex she would say she felt burning down thrre. Any suggestions for a verygentle, natural lube? and would it also work for masturbation? (For me? Im sorry if its a weird question.

Hi Charles -

To be honest I don't have that much experience with using any other lubracant then KY. I did happen to find a page that will be useful to you; I really hope it helps.

Also, there are really no weird questions, so feel free to ask anything.

Take care and good luck :)

SORRY here is the link!

Sex Toys

Angie B..

I can answer almost anything regarding sexual toys and lubricants for women. In my professional life as a clinic psychologist that deals with a variety of sexual issues, I have had experience directing women of all ages to the proper sexual toy that would best suit her. I understand that talking about sexual toys can be a very embarrassing matter, but I am a professional and will help you in any way I can. I have very limited experience in talking about sexual toys for men, but there might be some occasions where I feel I can help choose a toy for a man, or talk about one for a male.

I have been a clinic psychologist in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I have directed numerous women and couples to the proper sexual toys that would best suit their lifestyle.

Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology. I'm currently dealing with patients that are having issues with their sexuality and fulfillment in the sex life.