Sex Toys/nipple clamps

Question
I'm a weenie as far as pain goes, my nipples are extremely sensitive but highly stimulating.  I've done nipple training with suction devices, but I'm looking for something more visual, direct, and--well--more tugable.  ...Like nipple clamps.

I've tried the tweezer kind and the "bull nose" kind; I'm afraid of the clover kind.  The article you wrote advised going for the areola, not the nipple itself.  But...  what I have doesn't fit.  The bull nose won't even fit around my nipple and it falls off just from its own weight.  The tweezer will go horizontally across the nipple, but not anywhere near the areolae.

I think my nipples are average size, though I never breast fed.  I think the one on the right is sort of inverted, so it doesn't project very well.

Do I need a larger clamp?  If so, where can I find one?  (it's hard to tell size from ad photos)  Maybe I'm attaching it wrong--the photo with your article shows the rubber-covered ends of a tweezer grabbing the nipple like an ice tong instead of going horizontally across the nipple.  Most other pictures show a bull nose clamp horizontally across the middle of the nipple, not the areolae.  Ouch!

Answer
Hello Cassandra,

Thank you for your question.

Yes, the image in my article is actually showing the wrong way to put on a nipple clamp. I took that when I didn't know how to use them, then put them in my article demonstrating what not to do. :) And, those are tweezers clamps which I don't recommend.

You should be able to get a bull-nose/alligator type clamp around your areola.  Maybe the type you have is not a good kind, but a cheap kind.  The ones I have a fairly heavy duty, and if put on properly should not fall off.  They should also be tightened enough that when tugged on they don't come off.  I don't know if you have ever seen the chopsticks method, but the clamp should be applied like that, flat across the nipple in a horizontal manner.
Here is an image of the clop sticks method:
http://sweetclem.tumblr.com/image/34107938361
Not a great image but shows you the chopsticks are pulling the areola into the pinch and are clamped underneath the nipple, not on it.

The proper way to apply them is to pull as much as the areola into the pinch as possible. I pinch the areola with my fingers and pull it tight and then apply the nipple clamp length wise, as low as it can get it onto the areola.

If you are applying them yourself, you may have a harder time doing it. You may want to try simple clothes pins as they are the easiest to apply actually. But use wooden ones, not the cheap plastic kind. Pull the nipple out as far as you can then gently clamp underneath on the areola.

If you do want to try another pair of bullnose (ie: broadnose) these are very good as they are made by Spartacus who specialize in BDSM gear- http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Adjustable-Broad-Tip-Clamps---Jewel-Chain/sku-

When buying bdsm gear, always go with a manufacturer who specializes in that stuff, like Spartacus or Kinklab.

But until you get a good pair of bullnose, I would just try clothes pins and see how they work for you.  Plus they are cheap!

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Domina  

Sex Toys

Domina