Sex Toys/Vibrator

Question
I am 44 yrs. old with hypoganism with approx. a 4" penis. My wife is 37, we have two children 5/2. It seems in the past several years my wife seems to be having more and more of a problem reaching orgasm. She can only reach orgasm by using a Hitachi magic wand and usually only on high. Since we've been married (9 Yrs.) she's only orgasm d once without some form of direct stimulation, which I know is not unusual. She used to be able to use her hands, but that doesn't seem to work as well either. I recently bought her on oroscillator  vibrator due to good reviews I had read, but it doesn't have enough power. I've tried to give her oral and she says it feels OK but no where strong enough to orgasm. I recently tried again and spent quite a bit of time trying to find her clitoris to stimulate it but I couldn't really find it or expose it.
    I recently purchased a penis extension hoping it would feel better for her but she said it felt like it was going sideways inside of her.
   I've done some reading about clitoral unhooding and was wondering if she's possibly a candidate. Also is there a vibrator that is at least as powerful as the Hitachi, but quieter?

Answer
Hello Fred,

Thank you for your question.

The Hitachi Magic Wand is the strongest vibrator on the market.  For some women who have a hard time reaching orgasm, it may be the only thing that will do the trick. 70% of woman can only orgasm via clitoral stimulation anyway, so penetration does not have anything to do with a woman's orgasm for the most part.

So, if the Hitachi works for her, that may be her only option.  There may be many reasons why she can't orgasm, which could be mental, physical, and/or emotion issues. However, if the Hitachi works, she should probably stay with that.

You could try another penis extension, but like I said, since women don't usually orgasm that way, it may be pointless.  Maybe the one you purchased was not a very good one, and quality with those types of toys varies quite a bit.

I think her using her vibrator and you helping her with other means of foreplay/stimulation is maybe the best way to share together and be intimate. Let her have her orgasm first and then you could have intercourse so you can orgasm as well.

She may be able to get clitoral unhooding done.  However, I would be VERY cautious about surgery, as it could backfire and leave her feeling nothing from scarring. I think if she is getting off with the Hitachi, then that is good. At least she is getting off with that.

And, don't think of penetration as they only way to have sex.  There are lots of other things you can do, including lots of foreplay.  If she is not very receptive to oral sex, there may be reasons for this.  If you have a hard time finding her clitoris, then it is likely buried deeper, or her head is heavy and it doesn't come out.  But you can actually give a woman a clit "hand job" by moving the skin up and down over the clitoris and that should cause stimulation.  However, vibrators really work best when it comes to the clitoris for many women.

I hope this answer helped.  If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks you,
Domina

Sex Toys

Domina