Sex Toys/vib v.s. dildo

Question
Heya,
I just read your vibrator review- I'm 21 but haven't been able to get myself to orgasm since maybe the second time I ever jacked off in high school. Nor have partners (I don't think? I may go in waves or something if that's a thing) but they've been far more satisfying that me masturbating. This is no good because I'm really socially lazy and would rather not force finding a sex mate for myself. I would rather just be able to get off by myself but I find that after about the second wave of intensity (mini-o? please tell me what this is/ if that's a thing or not), I really really want penetration. It turns out my arm is not strong enough to last and I really just want a dick to do it for me. /:

ANYWAYS. So that's the situation. My question, then, is: with this in mind, do you think it would still be a good idea to get a cheap egg vibe just to see what using a vibrator is like before investing in a dildo type? I can see how it could be quite a bit more awesome than fingering even without the penetration and could possibly work, but I'm trying to figure out this waves thing.

So two questions, I guess:
- are orgasm waves a thing (even if they don't feel like the couple orgasms I cld give myself in highschool)/ what are they?
- vib or dild?

Thanks!

Answer
Hello Sophia,

Thank you for your question.

Yes you can go through periods where you can orgasm easier.  This can be due to several things, your mood etc...

Definitely, having a vibrator will help you overcome the fatigue of masturbation, and will also help you orgasm much easier.  But, if you enjoy penetration too, then I would go with a slim classic vibrator to begin with. These can be used for clitoral stimulation and also for penetration, so like having two toys in one.  

Here are classic or traditional vibrators and you can see they begin at very low prices, so not much more than many cheaper egg vibrators-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Vibrators/Traditional?a=popmycherry&cid=5

You can even get ones with soft sleeves which are better for penetration, and remove the sleeve for clitoral stimulation (vibrations are stronger with the harder surface of the vibe)-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Vibrators/Traditional?a=popmycherry&cid=5#attr[0]=1438

So, that is what I would recommend for you.

Hope that helps!

Happy Orgasms
Domina

Sex Toys

Domina