Sex Toys/g spot toys

Question
Hey I kinda need some help.what type of "toy" would you suggest me using to get my wife to have one of the gspot comes.and does this type of coms could she squirt, if not how do I help her to do that
         hey thanks

Answer
Hello Michel,

Thank you for your question.  Glad you are interested in helping your wife become more orgasmic.

The first thing to consider is that she has to want to do this too.  So, I am assuming this is the case.

The second thing is that she should read the resources with you, because much or what goes on during orgasm happens in the brain.  Meaning, you could have the best toy and use all the right moves, but if she isn't into it in her head, she won't experience orgasm.  So, she need to know the dynamics of what she will go through and what to expect.

That said, there are lots of toys that are made for the Gspot.  Personally, I prefer a softer (yet firm) silicone dildo like this one-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Dildos/G-Spot-Dildos/Curve---Pink/sku-CNVYRO-2
Here is a cheaper version here-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Dildos/G-Spot-Dildos/The-Velvet-Kiss-Collectio

However, she may like the feeling of your fingers better than a toy, so it is good to experiment with both fingers and toys and see what she likes best.

Now, to learn how to stimulate the G-spot please read this article I've written:
http://popmycherryreview.com/sex-articles1/how-to-pleasure-your-g-spot/

Will she squirt?  That is entirely up to her.  Some women can't squirt (physically) because their urethra gets blocked during penetration.  And, some women don't like to squirt.  However, many women can squirt and enjoy it once they learn how.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to you both and Happy orgasms!

Domina  

Sex Toys

Domina