Sex Toys/underwear fetish

Question

I believe I have an underwear fetish. I have a collection of revealing underwear, ones that have pouches that make the penis/balls bulge out and ones that are cheeky. Are there any mens underwear that you recommend that have this enhancing effect? Or do you know any toys for me based on this information? Would you also know if this is a turn on for women/ or if it is common for men to have an underwear fetish.

Answer
Hello ron,

Fetishes tend to be particular to particular people.  So, it is hard to say if a certain fetish is common or if it is turn on for women.  I'm sure it is a turn on for some women.

My best advice would be to join a group like Fetlife.com and find other people who share your underwear fetish as I'm sure there are many.

As far as sex toys, there are vibrating panties/underwear for men and women.  And there are lots of fetish type men's underwear that you may like as well.  Take a look at men's fetish underwear online by searching via Google and see what pops up.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks!
Domina

Sex Toys

Domina