Sex Toys/first sex toy - lelo, which one?

HI, so I'm looking to buy a sex toy, and in my search I found Lelo. All the products look absolutely amazing!! But there were a few that caught my eye. There are Lelo Isla or Soraya. They are basicly the same only that Soraya also has the clitorial stimulator. The thing is I always orgasm by clitorial stimulation but rarely by vaginal stimulation (so this is the part that i would like to explore more).

Also this would be my first sex toy so this is why i don't know what to chose and also i only have the money for one of them. I should probably say that i chose tham only based on the way they look, so if you have any other sugestions please tell me.

Thaks a lot! kisses

Hello Emma,

Thank you for your question!

Lelo products are amazing products and are very well made.  That being said, they are not usually what people buy when buying their first vibrator, because they are a luxury brand and very expensive.  What if you buy one and don't like how it works on you.  Then you are out a lot of cash.  But if you buy a cheaper toy and it doesn't work out for you, it is not as bad. So, usually, women will purchase a cheaper vibe to begin with so they can explore what they like, then when they know, they move on to a more expensive brand.

But, I'm not telling you not to buy one if that is what you want.  They are high quality, body safe, and fairly powerful vibes, so you will not likely be disappointment by them.

If I were to pick one of the above I would pick the Soraya because it does have the clitoral part.  You can bend it out of the way if you want penetration only, but it is still there if you want both.

Since you noted that you want to explore vaginal stimulation more, I am going to assume you mean the G-spot?  The Soraya does have a nice rounded head and curve body, so would be very good for G-spot.  If you really want a great G-spot toy, I would recommend the Lelo Gigi 2-

It is one of Lelo's best sellers and I have never seen a bad review for it.  In fact, most reviews say that the Gigi is the reviewer's most favorite Lelo toy.  And the nice thing about the Gigi is that you can use it for penetration and G-spot, but you can also use the head for clitoral stimulation and the vibrations are very powerful.  So the Gigi would be my pick, as it services the two hot spots very well and will give you lots of options as you learn what your body likes best.

Please also note that 70% of women orgasm via clitoral stimulation only.  So only 20-30% of women can orgasm via G-spot/penetration.  So you will have to practice a lot to achieve G-spot orgasm most likely. And, that's not a bad thing!  Also, women are more able to achieve G-spot orgasm after they have stimulated the clitoris first to become VERY aroused.  This helps to stimulate the clitoral structure underneath the surface which is connected to the G-spot and get it aroused.  And, some women find they can achieve a G-spot orgasm after they've had a clitoral one first.  So definitely explore penetration and G-spot with other forms of arousal to get the most out of it.

If you need more info on the G-spot, check out my Pleasure Guide on How to Pleasure Your G-spot-

Hope this information helps.  If you have any more questions, let me know.

Happy Orgasms!

Sex Toys

I am your Personal Pleasure Guide and I can answer questions about any sex toy on the market, including toys for women, men, transgender, bi, gay, lesbian or other. My specialties include women's sexuality, sexual pleasure and sex toys for women, including the G-spot, body safe lubricants, sex toy materials, including those to avoid. I also know a lot about men's sex toys include dolls, c-rings, prostate stimulators, anal toys, and masturbators. I have extensive knowledge about bondage and kink toys including proper and safe usage, as well as sex toys for couples and romance products to help spice up and enhance your relationship. In addition to sex toys, I am very knowledgeable about sexuality, the sexual response cycle, and sexual anatomy, so can advise you on the best toys for specific body parts and how to use them for maximum benefit. I have tested numerous sensation and stimulating creams as well, so can advise on these type of products, if they work, how to use them, and what products to avoid. If you are wondering about a product comparison, I can give you my honest opinion on many varieties of a similar toy type, including pros and cons of each. In addition to sex toy questions, I do have a lot of knowledge about human sexuality and relationships as well and have answered questions about open relationships, erectile dysfunction, and other issues. If I don't have the answer myself, I will find it for you, as well as other resources to check out. My G+ Profile is here-

As as pleasure consultant, I have worked for 6 years in various sex toy shops, including brick and mortar shops where I advised customers on what types of toys they may like to purchase, as well as educating them on the toys and sexuality in general. For the past 5 years I have honestly reviewed over 1000 sex toy products, including creating a guide to body safe lubes (paraben and glycerin free), written articles on sex toy materials and some known toxins, sex toy safety, glass toys and their safety, Eco-friendly sex toys, sex toys for women, men and couples to share. I have an established sex toy review blog with over 5000 articles, reviews and sexual information posts, and have gained a reputation as a sex toy expert.

Society for Human Sexuality, San Francisco Club Cal Exotics Xbiz Real Sex Toy Reviews

Publications, Sex Life Canada,, the Sex Carnival, Whiplash!, SMUT, Divine Caroline, Carnal nation, Good Vibes magazine, Lover Magazine, Broken Pencil, AltSexTalk, Ezine Articles, Real Sex Toy Reviews, Boinkology, Examiner,, and many more.

6 years working in the sex toy industry 5 years reviewing sex toys and writing articles on sexuality BFA and a BA Numerous workshops on sexuality and sex toys in general.

Governor General's Award for the highest GPA

My main emphasis is writing sex educational review of sexuality products for the adult public via my blog and various other publications. I have also written articles and product descriptions for various sex toys shops including, TabuToys, Pink Cherry, Babeland, Good Vibes,, MyTickleSpot, as well as numerous specialty shops and manufacturers of quality sex toy products. Manufacturers include Lelo, We-Vibe, Cal Exotics, Pipedreams, Sportsheets, Ruby Glass, Happy Valley, Fun Factory, Vibratex, Liberator, Adam & Eve, Dr Laura Berman Intimate Basics, Big Teaze Toys, Tantus and more.