Sex Toys/First Vibrator Advice?

Question
So I've never had an orgasm and would like to change that. I hear they're great stress relief which is something I could totally use. I've been looking into "buy your first vibrator" articles and there's just a lot to choose from. I was thinking about something similar to the Hitachi but that might be to powerful apparently because I'm younger. I also am living at home at the moment so I probably need to be discrete for obvious reasons. I was just wondering if you had a specific suggestion for a first time vibrator for a younger woman in the price range of like $30? Thanks and sorry if I'm being totally awkward.

Answer
Hello Samantha,

Thank you for your question.

No, you are not being totally awkward.  This is a great question if you haven't used a vibrator before as there are so many to choose from.

I actually wrote an article about this here-
http://www.blogher.com/buying-your-first-vibrator-beginners-guide-best-vibes

I have used 1000s of vibrators as I was a sex toy reviewer for years.  So, my suggestion is a Pocket Rocket.  These are fairly powerful for what you need to get started, discreet and you can hide them anywhere since they are small.  Also a small massager like the Mini Wanachi is great, as it has a soft head, is fairly power and still small and discreet.
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Vibrators/Body-Massagers/Mini-Wanachi-Waterpro

Both of those vibes are within your price range as well, under $30...
I would stay away the Hitachi for now.  They are more expensive, you have to plug them in, VERY powerful and not at all discreet.  I think it is way more than you need to start with.

So, those are my suggestions.

Hope this helps!

Domina

Sex Toys

Domina