Sex Toys/sex toys

Question
So my wife wanted to try pegging I was unsure about it but wanted to make her happy and try something she wanted after she asked me how it was I said not as bad as I thought but the truth is I loved it how she took control how it felt just every thing ab it feels great now idk how to tell her how much I like it scared she will look at me different or be freaked out to hear how good it really was even my self thought am i gay? But should I tell her should I try being with guys

Answer
Hello Josh,

Thank you for your question.

Congrats to you for being brave and trying something new in the bedroom.

But to answer your question, "Am I Gay" or "Should I try being with guys."  Absolutely not.  Unless you want to be with other guys, that is.

Just because you enjoyed anal sex/pegging doesn't mean you are gay, or even bisexual.  It means you enjoyed getting stimulated in the butt and probably had an amazing orgasm because your prostate was stimulated.  The prostate can only be stimulated via anal sex/play or via the perineum. So, many straight men love anal sex and prostate play as well as getting pegged by their partner.  Prostate stimulation can and does lead to the more powerful orgasms for men, so it is no wonder why men love it.

But, who you like to be with in the bedroom has nothing to do with the type of sex you enjoy.  If you love your wife, and desire your wife, then why not allow her to give you that pleasure?  Obviously, she enjoys it or she wouldn't have asked you to try it.  I'm sure she is also aware of how much pleasure you can receive by having your prostate stimulated as well.

So, I would tell her the truth.  Honest communication is the key in any intimate relationship.  You can tell her you were afraid to tell her because you didn't know how she would respond.  That is natural for anyone to worry about what their partner will think of them if they reveal a fantasy.  Communication about sex and desires is not easy, but it is worth it in the long run as it, as helps deepen trust and intimacy which builds a stronger relationship.  Sometimes we have to be vulnerable and put ourselves out there to the one we love.

Please also read this article about anal sex and why it doesn't mean you are gay-
http://www.prostatepleasureguide.net/common-concerns/do-men-really-like-this/

If you have any more concerns about this, let me know and I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability, or find good resources for you.

I hope this has helped answer your questions.

Happy Orgasms!

Sex Toys

Domina