Sex Toys/New toys

Question
QUESTION: How does one suggest ideas for new toys?

ANSWER: Hello James,

Thank you for your question.

I assume you want to know how to introduce /suggest toys into your relationship?

Sex toys are becoming way more mainstream now, which makes it easier to bring it up in conversation.  Take "Fifty Shades of Grey" for example which has the movie coming out in February. You could mention the movie to your spouse and say "I heard they used all kinds of different sex toys in those books" or something like that.  Then see what her reaction is.  If it is favorable, then you could say, "They are becoming so mainstream now.  We should try one just for fun. What do you think?"

Also, Drugstores sell vibrators and sexual aids now too.  You could mention to your partner you saw a vibrator for sale at a drugstore, and bring the conversation up that way.

Or, just bring it up. "What do you think about sex toys? I read somewhere that they are a fun way to spice up a relationship.  Would you like to try one?"

If you guys already have sex toys, then it should be easier to suggest something new. You could ask your partner if they'd like to browse some sex toys online, to get something new.  Then go to a good shop online and look around together.  If there is something particular you'd like to try you could say "What about these?"

Here is an article on how to talk about SEX with your partner.  Although it is not exactly about sex toys, many of the ideas can be used for that sort of talk as well-

http://sexuality.about.com/od/talkingwithpartners/ht/new_sex_talk.htm

How can I bring sex toys into my relationship?

Sometimes itís hard to communicate our sexual desires to our partners, especially when wanting to bring something new into a sexual relationship. Some people may feel threatened by the thought of having sex toys added to their sexual life or they have stereotypes about who uses sex toys. Honesty and open communication are the best strategies for talking with sexual partners about sex toys.

Talk openly about your interests and desires. If youíre comfortable talking about sex, it will help to put your partner at ease. And avoid talking about hot topics right before or right after sex when your hormones and emotions are running high.

Be positive. Offer lots of reassurance and appreciation for your already hot sex life, so that your interest in sex toys isnít perceived as a complaint. We are all sensitive about our sex lives and itís important to let your partner know just how great she is and that your desire to bring sex toys into the relationship has nothing to do with them.

Hope this helps.

Happy Orgasms!

QUESTION: No I was asking how to suggest an idea for the creation of a sex toy that might not already be out there.

Answer
Hello James,

Okay, you question wasn't quite clear.

I would contact various manufacturers such as Cal Exotics, Lovehoney, etc... to see if there was an interest in creating a new toy.  There are certain manufacturers that you can outsource your own designs as well, such as these guys- https://www.tsxtoys.com/.

Thank you

Sex Toys

Domina