Sex Toys/penis pumps n vibrators

Question
I am 59 yrs old and have ED. I can't take viagra because I have high blood pressure. My wife and I are looking online for a penis pump. We don't have a lot of $$$ but the ones for $30 get very low ratings. We were wondering if you can suggest some reliable penis pumps so I can feel like a man again!

Also, I'd like to buy a vibrator for my wife and wondered if there are good ones out there reasonably priced.

Thanks!!

Answer
Hello David,

Thank you for your question.

Yes, the thing with penis pumps is that usually, the higher the price the better the product.  That is not to say that a lower priced product won't work, it just won't work as well.  And, it is also an issue of comfort, as higher priced products are made of better quality materials.

I wouldn't recommend the very low end pumps ($10-$30) but start somewhere in the mid-range ($30-$50).  Stay away from a bulb type pump, as they don't work very well.  Instead look for a gun type trigger, or easy grip trigger, such as this one- http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Mens-Sex-Toys/Penis-Enlargers/Penis-Pumps/Pump

The trigger makes it much easier to pump, and these tend to not loose suction, unlike the bulb pumps.  Also, easier on the hand for less fatigue. Make sure to use a good lube as well when using a pump and do not over pump as you could break a blood vessel in your penis which is very painful.

And, while I realize you can't afford a high end pump right now, I do recommend Hydro pumps by Bathmate.  They are very expensive, but work very well, and are made of high quality materials.  They work with water instead of air, so are much more comfortable.

Before recommending a vibrator for your wife I have a few questions. Has she ever used a vibrator before, and if so was there any types she liked best?  Does she want clitoral stimulation, or penetration or both?  Does she have a hard time or easy time reaching orgasm?  What methods does she currently use to reach orgasm?

If you can get back to me with answers to those, then I can make a good recommendation for her.

And, one more thing.  Have you tried penis extensions?  You wear them over your penis (erect or not erect) so you can perform intercourse.  This may be something that both you and your wife can enjoy together :)  If you want more information about them, let me know.

Hope this helps with your quest.  If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks!
Domina  

Sex Toys

Domina