Sex Toys/strap on

Hi, you have provided me with useful advice in regards to pegging are there strap ons that also stimulate the woman ( giving) so she can receive pleasure as well?  Also are there special lubricants that work better for anal sex?

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your question.  Glad I was able to help you before.

Yes, there are strap-ons that give pleasure to her as well.  They are called strapless strapons and they have a bulb part that inserts in her to wear, which stimulates her G-spot as she wears it.  Here are a bunch of strapless strapons-

The pros and cons are:
-they help build up the PC muscles in her so she can achieve stronger G-spot orgasms
-she needs to have a fairly strong PC muscle to hold it in, as it is held in place by squeezing the PC muscle
-she can also use this type of strap on with an ordinary harness to help keep it in place
-because there are no straps, there is a greater intimacy created during partner sex and more skin on skin feel.
-she would be able to wield it more intuitively than a regular strap on because it feels more like it is her own penis

I definitely do recommend them.  The two most popular are the Feeldoe and the Share.  The Feeldoe is a bit sturdier than the Share, so easier to use.  Also, the Feeldoe has a vibrator inside the bulb that inserts in her for additional stimulation.

Anal Lubes tend to be much thicker than ordinary lubes and also last longer.  You'll want to use a good, thick anal lube for prostate play and pegging, and lots of it.  I recommend this one here-

I don't recommend using anal lubes that have desensitizers in them or anal eaze.  These type of lubes are used to numb that anal canal, which can be dangerous.  You need to be able to feel what is going on inside there to prevent injury.  And, what's the point, if you can't feel it?  It would take away from the pleasure.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Happy Orgasms!  

Sex Toys

I am your Personal Pleasure Guide and I can answer questions about any sex toy on the market, including toys for women, men, transgender, bi, gay, lesbian or other. My specialties include women's sexuality, sexual pleasure and sex toys for women, including the G-spot, body safe lubricants, sex toy materials, including those to avoid. I also know a lot about men's sex toys include dolls, c-rings, prostate stimulators, anal toys, and masturbators. I have extensive knowledge about bondage and kink toys including proper and safe usage, as well as sex toys for couples and romance products to help spice up and enhance your relationship. In addition to sex toys, I am very knowledgeable about sexuality, the sexual response cycle, and sexual anatomy, so can advise you on the best toys for specific body parts and how to use them for maximum benefit. I have tested numerous sensation and stimulating creams as well, so can advise on these type of products, if they work, how to use them, and what products to avoid. If you are wondering about a product comparison, I can give you my honest opinion on many varieties of a similar toy type, including pros and cons of each. In addition to sex toy questions, I do have a lot of knowledge about human sexuality and relationships as well and have answered questions about open relationships, erectile dysfunction, and other issues. If I don't have the answer myself, I will find it for you, as well as other resources to check out. My G+ Profile is here-

As as pleasure consultant, I have worked for 6 years in various sex toy shops, including brick and mortar shops where I advised customers on what types of toys they may like to purchase, as well as educating them on the toys and sexuality in general. For the past 5 years I have honestly reviewed over 1000 sex toy products, including creating a guide to body safe lubes (paraben and glycerin free), written articles on sex toy materials and some known toxins, sex toy safety, glass toys and their safety, Eco-friendly sex toys, sex toys for women, men and couples to share. I have an established sex toy review blog with over 5000 articles, reviews and sexual information posts, and have gained a reputation as a sex toy expert.

Society for Human Sexuality, San Francisco Club Cal Exotics Xbiz Real Sex Toy Reviews

Publications, Sex Life Canada,, the Sex Carnival, Whiplash!, SMUT, Divine Caroline, Carnal nation, Good Vibes magazine, Lover Magazine, Broken Pencil, AltSexTalk, Ezine Articles, Real Sex Toy Reviews, Boinkology, Examiner,, and many more.

6 years working in the sex toy industry 5 years reviewing sex toys and writing articles on sexuality BFA and a BA Numerous workshops on sexuality and sex toys in general.

Governor General's Award for the highest GPA

My main emphasis is writing sex educational review of sexuality products for the adult public via my blog and various other publications. I have also written articles and product descriptions for various sex toys shops including, TabuToys, Pink Cherry, Babeland, Good Vibes,, MyTickleSpot, as well as numerous specialty shops and manufacturers of quality sex toy products. Manufacturers include Lelo, We-Vibe, Cal Exotics, Pipedreams, Sportsheets, Ruby Glass, Happy Valley, Fun Factory, Vibratex, Liberator, Adam & Eve, Dr Laura Berman Intimate Basics, Big Teaze Toys, Tantus and more.