Sex Toys/Clit & G-Spot Vib

Question
QUESTION: My very first sex toy..Im really trying to orgasm for the first time period and ive been having sex off and on since 24..Im 30 now. what do you suggest for a complete newbie like me that deals with both clit and g-spot and isnt in the $100 range..dont want to spend that much. yet..

ANSWER: Hello Toni,

Thank you for your question.

If you haven't had an orgasm before I suggest starting with the clitoris for many, many reasons and waiting until after you have achieved that before focusing on G-spot as they are very different types of orgasms.

The clitoris has more nerve endings than any other part of the body, including the male penis and is the only organ designed purely for pleasure.  Therefore, it is far easier to learn how to orgasm via the clitoris for women than any other way.  For that reason, I suggest a clitoral wand massager, which tend to be a bit more powerful than small clit vibrators.
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Vibrators/Body-Massagers?a=popmycherry&cid=15

The best selling vibrator of all time is the Magic Wand Original. You could get a similar one like the Shibari or Vibe Rite for 1/2 the price (all of which are plug in and much stronger than regular vibes) for clitoral orgasms, and then later get a G-spot attachment for G-spot massage, like the Shibari G Spot Ecstacy Wand Attachment.

The Wanachi (mini or maxi) are also good massagers which are cordless, but less powerful than the corded type of massager.  However, they are also cheaper, and can be used anywhere away from a wall socket.

There are also a whole range of G-spot/clitoral vibrators, however, I have tried many and never found that they fit right or work.  So, while these do exist, I wouldn't recommend them-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/Vibrators/G-Spot-Clit-Stimulators?a=popmycherr

And, then, there are rabbits, which are both clit & g-spot, but again, I find they are very expensive and don't fit well, and therefore don't work very well either.

If I were going to get a toy for the G-spot I would get one specifically designed for that area only, and buy it separate from the clitoral vibe.  That way you'd have two toys that are designed for those areas specifically, and will work better.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

QUESTION: Thank you for the indepth reply!

I want cordless so I've been looking at the wanachi but have seen comments on the neck being flimsy and breaking after a while but if you think its good, will definitely look into it

I have lelo gigi 2 on my wishlist, for when i get to that point and want to spend that much but I do have questions for when I do, ive seen rave reviews and people refer to it as being both clit/g-spot, do you agree or disgaree? and would you say its excellent for both or its better for one than the other in your opinion?

the thing about the orgasm bit, my current partner is an oral fiend lol and has gotten me to what I believe is close (feels great but an intense need to pee) and I try with all my might to just let it flow but i cant..its like i truly believe im gonna pee on the bed and my body stops itselfd and tenses up, i try hard to rel;ax my mind..i dont know..any tips on how to just let go..?

Thanks again!

Answer
Hello again Toni,

"I want cordless so I've been looking at the wanachi but have seen comments on the neck being flimsy and breaking after a while but if you think its good, will definitely look into it..."

>>Well, it is a cheaper toy, so for the price I think it is worth it.  I haven't had it break on me but it may if you press it too hard.

"I have lelo gigi 2 on my wishlist, for when i get to that point and want to spend that much but I do have questions for when I do, ive seen rave reviews and people refer to it as being both clit/g-spot, do you agree or disgaree? and would you say its excellent for both or its better for one than the other in your opinion?"

>> Yes, it is great for both G-spot and clitoral.  I would say it works equally good for both.  It is hard and small enough for clitoral, and smooth and rounded enough for G-spot.

"the thing about the orgasm bit, my current partner is an oral fiend lol and has gotten me to what I believe is close (feels great but an intense need to pee) and I try with all my might to just let it flow but i cant..its like i truly believe im gonna pee on the bed and my body stops itselfd and tenses up, i try hard to rel;ax my mind..i dont know..any tips on how to just let go..?"

Yes, I have some suggestions for you.

You can read my article here on masturbation and tips:
http://sluttygirlproblems.com/guide/the-abcs-of-sex-autoeroticism/

Here is some of the article-

Masturbation Tips

There are lots of ways to masturbate and no way is right or wrong.  However, here are some tips that can help you in your exploration.

Be open to new experiences and try not to have any goals or expectations. Just have fun and explore.
   Investigate all your erogenous zones and get to know what you like best.
   Get up close and personal with your genitals by using a mirror to explore your lovely vulva as you pleasure yourself to learn more about your own body and its pleasure response.
   Practice Tantric orgasmic breathing by breathing deep and slow to help you relax and prolong orgasm.  Short rapid breaths (the fire breath) energize the libido and can help you orgasm faster.  Orgasmic breathing directs sexual energy throughout the body to intensify orgasms.
   Rock your hips to the rhythm of your breath and clench and unclench your PC muscle to expand the orgasm building inside of you.
   Vocalize by opening your throat and making sounds.  The sex and throat chakras are closely connected and the more noise (moans) you make during masturbation the more responsive your body will become.
   Visualize your orgasm expanding through your body and becoming more powerful and expansive.
   Dont stop.  Women have the potential to have multiple and continuous orgasms after the first climax.  So, dont stop stimulating after you obtain orgasm and see if you can extend that pleasure, building it up again to achieve longer, more powerful and continuous Big Os!

And, finally, just keep enjoying sexual pleasure and try not to make it to goal/orgasm orientated.  Eventually it will come, and if it feels good anyway, its all good!

Hope that helps!

Sex Toys

Domina