Sex Toys/ability to cum

Question
I have a question  it may sound corny  but I am concerned.
I am an avid masterbator on a daily basis   some days I can cum over an over  an yet sum days I cant hardly cum at all   why is this

Answer
Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your question.

Well, the male human body can only produce so much semen.  If you masturbate a lot, then it may take time to make up for the semen you have lost. Also, this could be because of hydration, you may not be drinking enough fluids to help replace the loss. And, men can actually orgasm without ejaculation as well.  This is called retrograde ejaculation and what happens is, is the ejaculate or semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm. Although you still reach sexual climax, you may ejaculate very little or no semen. This is sometimes called a dry orgasm. Retrograde ejaculation isn't harmful.  Actually, many men practice this technique in Tantra.

And, then sometimes you have stronger orgasms, and sometimes you don't.  This can be due to many reasons as well, but it is normal and nothing to worry about.

And, if you are masturbating and can't orgasm or get off, that can be do to just not being into at that time.  Maybe you have the urge to get off, but your body may be tired, or over sensitized, or you may have stress or worries that are occupying your mind that are not allowing you to obtain orgasm.

There is also watching too much porn, which can desensitize you to getting off.  It is like you are continually chasing the bigger, better orgasm and you need more and more stimulation to get there.

So, it could be for any one of those reasons above (or a combination).

So, my suggestion is to give your body a break for a day or two and you should notice that your orgasms and ability to come will return.  Sometimes it is good to just give yourself a break from it and all your responses will come back naturally.

But again, this is not unusual or anything you should worry about.

Hope that helps.  

Sex Toys

Domina