Sex Toys/Do vibrators work on a man's penis as well?

Question
Hello Domina,

I've heard that if a guy uses one of those vibrators (found in Walgreens) on the underside of his penis, he can ejaculate.  Do you know if this true?

I am concerned because earlier in life I could get erections quite easily.  I don't know if me masturbating by thrusting objects 1-4 times a day has caused any damage or trauma to my testes, or if something else is the issue?

I have been thinking of giving myself a break for a few months before thrusting a bed or hard object again, in case something down there needs to heal!  Whenever driving a car lately, it hurts down there.  I even feel kind of desensitized when thrusting.  However, whenever I've tried giving myself a break for months, I find I don't have enough self-control.  That's why I'm curious about a vibrator.  I've never had success ejaculating with just the hand method!

I want to verify that vibrators actually work on men as well, before I buy one!  In addition, I heard that using a penis pump helps to get blood flow back to the penis, but I'm not sure if those would do anything to help the situation I'm in, or not really?

Thank you for your time!

Answer
Hello Nick,

Thank you for your question.

For some men, vibration does work to help stimulate them to orgasm.  For some men, it doesn't do anything.  It really depends on the person and what you like, what turns you on, and what stimulation feels good to you.

I would say, try a cheap vibrator to see how it feels to you and explore different areas of your penis, balls, perineum, etc, to see what gives you the most pleasure.

Sometimes masturbation can become a routine and we do things the same way we've always done it because we know it gets us off.  But, that can be very limiting, and exploring other ways to achieve pleasure is a great way to expand your pleasure potential.  So, I would definitely try a cheaper vibe and see what it does for you.

If you are experiencing pain of any kind, you should see your doctor. It may be something simple, like a sprain, but it may be something serious as well, that if checked early can be treated.

It is natural for men to experience a bit of a decline in getting easy erections as they age. There are lots of exercises you can do, such as kegels for men, that can help bring back your stamina, staying power, and better erections.  Yes, penis pumps can help get the blood flow back to the penis and help you get stronger erections as well. This would be like an exercise you could do a few times a week or daily with kegels to help, for up to 20 minutes each.

I'm not sure what you mean by thrusting.  Do you mean thrusting your penis into objects, or thrusting objects anally?  Masturbating 1-4 times a day can be a bit overkill. When we are younger we masturbate a lot more usually, but as we age, it usually becomes less.  So, if you are still masturbating 1-4 times daily, you may be desensitizing yourself.  I would try 3 times a week, or less, but not stop altogether, because masturbation actually is good for keeping everything down there healthy and working.

It sounds like you have a variety if issues:
-Experiencing pain which should be treated asap by a doctor.  This could be the issue that is effecting everything else as well, so getting treated can help fix all the issues.
-Becoming desensitized by over-masturbating, so doing it less and trying different methods can help with that.
-Not being able to get erections like you could when you were younger. Again, this is natural, but kegels and penis pumps can help.
-You also mentioned loss of self-control and cock rings can help with that as well as kegels and penis pumps.
-Arousal? It also sounds like you may be having issues with arousal, in that it is not as easy to become aroused, or get an erection as it was when you were younger. Again, this is normal. Taking more time to explore your pleasure can help with that, as well as exploring new types of pleasure.

Was there any other concerns?  I'm not sure I covered everything here for you.

If you have more questions, or need more info about something, let me know.

Happy Orgasms!

Sex Toys

Domina