Sex Toys/Masturbation

Question
QUESTION: I've been masturbating for a while using mostly my hands and the shower head. It's difficult for me to buy any toys and stuff but I was wondering if you knew of anything I can use to enhance my experiences without making any purchases.

ANSWER: Hello Sophia,

Thank you for your question.

Without purchasing anything, that doesn't leave you with a lot of options.  However, here is a good article on DIY toys-
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexuality/diy_sex_toys_selflove_edition

Other than that, you can use deep breathing to enhance orgasmic pleasure, as well as thrusting your hips and moaning.

You can read about how those things can help you have a Fire Breath Energy Orgasm here, and you don't need any toys to do it-
http://www.gabriellemoore.com/tantric-sex/fire-breath-energy-orgasms-part-one/

Hope that helps :)

QUESTION: Thank you so muc! Since I live with my dad I have no way of purchasing sex toys. Do you know of any safe homemade lubes that I cou,d use?

Answer
Hi again Sophia,

Yes, you can use aloe vera gel (used to sooth burns and cuts and totally body safe - straight from the plant is best), and 100% all natural coconut oil/cream is safe to use both externally and internally.  Plus, you can eat it, cook with it, and rub it on your body :)

Just don't use oil lubes for sex as the oil breaks down condoms (latex).

Here is an article on DIY lubes as well-
http://macgyverisms.wonderhowto.com/how-to/diy-gets-sexy-3-simple-concoctions-fo

The first two sound ok (safe), but the 3rd one I would be wary of as it has honey and some women get yeast infections from sugars if they go in the vagina.  And, mint/peppermint can irritate the vulva/vagina as well. So, topical lube only for that one.

They also have baby oil listed which I would never use as it is a petroleum product (UGH!).

You can also read my article on what to avoid in personal lubes.  They are full of chemicals :(
http://gspotgirl.com/poisonous-chemicals-in-personal-lubricants/

Hope that helps!  

Sex Toys

Domina