Sex Toys/Anal Vibrating Toys

Question
Hello,

I have been using a vibrating toy for anal stimulation for about  year now and simply love it.  The toy I current use is: http://www.jopen.com/p-23606-lust-by-jopen-l13.aspx

I am finding that I want something that is a bit longer, and bigger in diameter near the tip in order to provide more fullness while inside of me.

Also, I was hoping to find something that is a little less crooked (more straight and sooth)so it would be easier to thrust in and out if I wanted to mix things up.

An absolute prerequisite is that it have big deep rumbley vibrations with variable pattern and escalation modes.  I like the L13 because it has a loop that I can slip my finger thru in order to steer it and move it around.

I absolutely love the feeling of anal masturbation and am always looking for new ways to stimulate that part of my body.  However I do find it a little difficult to go into a adult novelty store and say what I just said to a person.

Thank You

JD

Answer
Hello JD,

Thank you for your question.

The closest thing I could find matching your description is the Billy Massager from Lelo.  It says it is a G-spot massager for men, but it is more accurately a P-spot massager.

It is both thicker and longer than the one you have now, has deep rumbley vibrations and  Pulsates , Vibrates , and Escalates.  Has a straighter shaft for thrusting.

The only thing it doesn't have is the finger loop and it is quite expensive as far as vibrators go.  But, Lelo has a warranty and they are very well made toys.

http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/product/1273/CNVEF-EXELO102/billy-g-spot-massa

And, since you already like Jopen, there is also the Comet II by Jopen which is similar to the Billy massager.  It has a bit more of a curve, but you could still thrust with it, and the handle is easier to hold on to.-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/product/74923/CNVEF-ESE-JO-8071-10-3/comet-ii-

Hope that helps.  

Sex Toys

Domina