Sex Toys/Nipple orbs

Question
I am considering getting magnetic nipple orbs. I was wondering how much pressure do they apply? Can you use them with nipple suckers?

Answer
Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your question.

I haven't tried magnetic nipple orbs myself (need to get some now!).  However, I found some great reviews about them on Extreme Restraints here-
https://www.extremerestraints.com/pr/magnus-mighty-magnetic-orbs_8894.html

This site is well known for a big BDSM community, so the reviews are probably fairly trustworthy. Most reviewers say they are VERY intense. One woman described them as the same as clothespins, which depending on the kind you use, your sensitivity, and how/where you apply them (what part of the nipple) could be painful, or not.

But, it does sound like they apply a good deal of pressure on the flesh pinched between them.

I'd be a bit wary of them, just because you can't adjust the intensity and it sound like the longer they are left on the stronger the pinch, and that they can be hard to remove. Personally, I would prefer clamps that I can adjust.  Also, I don't think these would be easy to position (or stay in position) because of the magnetic pull, which is also a disadvantage.

Also, the smaller the ball magnets the more intense pinpointed type of pressure you would get from them.

It looks like if you used the small ones, that most nipple suckers would fit over them.  How well that would work, is hard to say, since again, I think the magnets are prone to move closer together.  And, whether or not you would get good suction with them as well.

It is definitely worth testing out though.

Hope this helps.

Sex Toys

Domina