Sex Toys/Toy

QUESTION: Hi there, I hope your well and I hope you've enjoyed the holidays. Do you know of a prostate toy that vibrates and also has a piece that reaches the testicles?

ANSWER: Hello Steve,

Thanks for your question.

There are a lot of prostate toys that vibrate.

However, there isn't one that I know of that stimulates the testicles as well.

But, you could use a vibrating cockring, with a vibrating prostate toy, and place the vibration bullet on the cockring under the testicles, so it would stimulate that are more, while using the prostate toy.

Strangely enough, there are no sex toys that have been invented specifically to stimulate the testicles.  

Hope that helps.

Happy New Year!

QUESTION: Thanks for the response, I actually came across one online called the Duke prostate massager but to me the anal part looks very uncomfortable to me. I currently have a dildo that's about an inch around and I have a hard time getting it into me ( although once I do its very pleasurable). I was hoping for something like a rabbit for men. A vibratory for the ass, then a separate one for three balls and stroking the punishment requires more hands then I have lol ( and my wife does not like me using them in bed with her ). Do you know of a toy that is fairly think that would sit in the ass hands free like a button plug but would thrust well? Happy holidays and thanks again!

Hi again Steve,

The Aneros is designed to be used hands-free.  It works by rocking your pelvis and using your anal muscles to move it inside of you. It works because of the shape of its design which has been copied by many other prostate toy makers.  There are many different types and sizes (various thickness), some have vibration as well. From what i have heard from male reviewers, the Aneros are the best prostate stimulators on the market.

I've been thinking about the lack of testicle toys and how you could possibly make your own.  Women have vibrating panties, which I think would work well for men, if there were such a thing. Maybe there are somewhere, vibrating underwear for men, but I couldn't find any. But, it seems to me it wouldn't be hard to make them? All you would need is a small bullet vibrator (or two ;) and a pouch that would hold your testicles and the vibrators and maybe some tape to hold the vibrators in place in the pouch...  I don't know, could work...

Or, another way to try stimulation would be to use a prostate toy in the bath and/or shower and try an attached hose on your testicles to let the water spray stimulate you?  I know lots of women who get off with water spray hoses, so might be something to explore.

In any event, the Aneros is the way to go for hands-free prostate play. Check out their website and they have lots of tutorials on how to use them, and how they work.

Hope you find what you are seeking.

Best for the new year :)

Sex Toys

I am your Personal Pleasure Guide and I can answer questions about any sex toy on the market, including toys for women, men, transgender, bi, gay, lesbian or other. My specialties include women's sexuality, sexual pleasure and sex toys for women, including the G-spot, body safe lubricants, sex toy materials, including those to avoid. I also know a lot about men's sex toys include dolls, c-rings, prostate stimulators, anal toys, and masturbators. I have extensive knowledge about bondage and kink toys including proper and safe usage, as well as sex toys for couples and romance products to help spice up and enhance your relationship. In addition to sex toys, I am very knowledgeable about sexuality, the sexual response cycle, and sexual anatomy, so can advise you on the best toys for specific body parts and how to use them for maximum benefit. I have tested numerous sensation and stimulating creams as well, so can advise on these type of products, if they work, how to use them, and what products to avoid. If you are wondering about a product comparison, I can give you my honest opinion on many varieties of a similar toy type, including pros and cons of each. In addition to sex toy questions, I do have a lot of knowledge about human sexuality and relationships as well and have answered questions about open relationships, erectile dysfunction, and other issues. If I don't have the answer myself, I will find it for you, as well as other resources to check out. My G+ Profile is here-

As as pleasure consultant, I have worked for 6 years in various sex toy shops, including brick and mortar shops where I advised customers on what types of toys they may like to purchase, as well as educating them on the toys and sexuality in general. For the past 5 years I have honestly reviewed over 1000 sex toy products, including creating a guide to body safe lubes (paraben and glycerin free), written articles on sex toy materials and some known toxins, sex toy safety, glass toys and their safety, Eco-friendly sex toys, sex toys for women, men and couples to share. I have an established sex toy review blog with over 5000 articles, reviews and sexual information posts, and have gained a reputation as a sex toy expert.

Society for Human Sexuality, San Francisco Club Cal Exotics Xbiz Real Sex Toy Reviews

Publications, Sex Life Canada,, the Sex Carnival, Whiplash!, SMUT, Divine Caroline, Carnal nation, Good Vibes magazine, Lover Magazine, Broken Pencil, AltSexTalk, Ezine Articles, Real Sex Toy Reviews, Boinkology, Examiner,, and many more.

6 years working in the sex toy industry 5 years reviewing sex toys and writing articles on sexuality BFA and a BA Numerous workshops on sexuality and sex toys in general.

Governor General's Award for the highest GPA

My main emphasis is writing sex educational review of sexuality products for the adult public via my blog and various other publications. I have also written articles and product descriptions for various sex toys shops including, TabuToys, Pink Cherry, Babeland, Good Vibes,, MyTickleSpot, as well as numerous specialty shops and manufacturers of quality sex toy products. Manufacturers include Lelo, We-Vibe, Cal Exotics, Pipedreams, Sportsheets, Ruby Glass, Happy Valley, Fun Factory, Vibratex, Liberator, Adam & Eve, Dr Laura Berman Intimate Basics, Big Teaze Toys, Tantus and more.