Sex Toys/Canes

Question
I want to buy a new cane to use on my sub. I have used several implements on her and she has a high pain tolerance. I have wanted to use a cane on her for a long time. I am thinking of giving her a long hard caning so I am a bit worried about the cane breaking her skin. Do you know of any canes that preserve the sting but reduce the damage caused to the skin? Also, if there is some bleeding will it leave any permanent marks on the skin?

Answer
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your questions.

Ah, canes... yes. To my knowledge, all canes can damage the skin and leave permanent marks if they break the skin, depending on the force used, how long they are used during one session, and most importantly, if they are used on the same area repeatedly (like if you repeatedly hit the same strip of flesh over and over).  Basically, most canes can cut the skin and any cuts can leave permanent marks.  It also depends on your sub's skin type (how thick her skin is and how well she heals).  Some people can take an awful caning which breaks the skin, but heal and leave no marks. Some people can get permanent damage from a very light caning.

The only way to find out, is to test it. Steel canes would be the worst, and cut deeper than a birch or rattan cane.  There are also canes made of hard flexible plastic or fiberglass that are coated with silicone or rubber that give a good sting, but are not as bad at leaving deep marks.
https://www.stockroom.com/heavy-red-fiberglass-cane-rubber-handle.html
Or TPR - http://www.cane-iac.com/items/Delrin-Canes~Blk~Wht/list.htm
Very flexible, won't break, and really freaking hurt.

But, again, any cane that can break skin can leave scars, so like I said above, it is best to test the area you are caning for a short time first and then see the results.

I have seen a painslut's butt ravaged by a real birch cane, leaving deep cuts and welts, and they did leave scars.  But that is what they wanted, so worked for them.  Most people don't want permanent marks though.

So test to see how much impact you can give without breaking the skin, and vary the area you hit (not in the same groove over and over again) and that should lessen cutting and scarring, but still leave nasty bruising (which eventually will heal).

As always, less is more to begin with and proceed with caution ;)

Hope that helps!
Happy Caning...  

Sex Toys

Domina