Sex Toys/'Ringing' electric stimulation anal toy

Question
I've seen only 2 videos in which a particular e-stim anal toy drives the guys wild. This stimulator has a distinction of ringing like a bell when it sends a jolt that has an extreme effect on the user. However, I've only seen these videos on tumblr, a site not known for naming videos, making the product or any similar videos that could lead me to it impossible to look for. I've tried to look the product up or any similar videos where they might talk about the product in the comments section, but to no avail. Do you know what this particular toy is or if I could get a similar experience from any e-stim anal toy? I haven't actually tried it yet so I don't know, but when I tried searching for videos like the ringing e-stim toy, the normal silent ones didn't seem to get as big a reaction out of the users.

these are the videos:
http://rockto7.tumblr.com/post/141289584463
http://rockto7.tumblr.com/post/152219576263

Thanks in advance for your response.

Answer
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, I've never heard of such a thing. It seems like it is being used by remote from another user?  Not sure why a sex toy would have to ring each time it was used.  Seems to me this is something the video company set up (for it to ring) so you could see the result on screen.

Other than that, I can't say how you would find out where this video is from and what exact toy they are using.  Maybe contacting the Tumblr user, but they probably don't know either...

I certainly don't think the ringing has anything to do with how strong/effective the toy is however.

Zeus Electrosex toys by XRBrands are very good, if you want to check them out.

Hope that helps!

Sex Toys

Domina