Sex Toys/Slips out

Question
Hi there, i'm a (straight) male,i recently bought my first anal toy, the tantus slim. I love the feeling of inserting it, but it doesn't stay in unless i, er, clench on it or hold it. On the other hand i couldn't really thrust with it. Is it normal that it wont stay in? Can you recomend a toy that would stay in better? I'm also interested in something more stimulating or more thrust able.  Any ideas? Best wishes.

Answer
Hello Steve,

Thank you for your questions.

It is probably good that you went with a slim toy to begin with, as you wouldn't have wanted something too big.  But, yeah, the slim toys are pretty small, and once you get relaxed and start experiencing pleasure, they do tend to slip out.

Tantus is a great product line, so you may want to try to go up in size. But, the butt plugs, because of the way they are shaped have a tendency to slip out, even if larger.

So, for 1 I recommend the Tantus Ripple Large- http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/product/TAN3070/ripple-large-black
The largeness is more in length than girth, so it gives you more to hold on to at the base so you can thrust with it, and also has nodules which will give you extra stimulation and help hold it inside better.

Next, is the Aneros, which is a hands-free prostate massager that works by using the muscles in your anus to rock it into action-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/category/39/Anal-Toys/Prostate-Massagers?manuf
There are several different sizes and shapes, and some that vibrate as well, so the link above is to all of them so you can take a look and pick what might be best for you.

Lastly, we have probes, which are meant for thrusting and many vibrate and are ribbed as well.
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/category/41/Anal-Toys/Anal-Probes
Again, since there is a lot of personal preference (smooth, ribbed, vibrating, angled), I'll leave it up to you to choose.

Here is a good one that looks to be a good size, vibrates, is ribbed and has a good handle for thrusting-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/product/CNVEF-ESE-6906-20-2/colt-mega-black-vi

I hope those choices help you pick something perfect for you.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

Sex Toys

Domina